A Belated Weatherstock Report

The main space for TORC-based Lord of the Rings Online Kinship members and aspirants to join, accept applications for membership, gather, speak, sing, loot, make decisions, and generally take themselves too seriously.

A Belated Weatherstock Report

Postby Rorgloin » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:59 am

Hello, this is Eerowynne reporting for R&C on Weatherstock! Rorgloin and Company appologizes for the late hour of this report on the Servants' attendence at Weatherstock. Rorgloin wishes to remind you -- with the utmost humility!-- that his title is not chief scribe (he says this out of kindness, I am sure! Hail Boffo Pancake!). Rorgloin says that financial gain from the event for the Servants was . . . really good? I lost my notes, sorry!

What I remember about the event was that it was fun!

There were a lot of people!

The music was wonderful!

I found Rorgloin and saw Jenui. . .Jenar. . . Jen dancing!

I saw the SHADES and the dreamy cowbell man!

I saw Fireworks!

I saw Jen mount her pony in the no-mounting zone!

I saw pesky tricksters making everyone cold when the in-charge lady said not to.

Rorgloin saw the end of the festival. I did not because I went to visit my Papa at his Inn. I brought him some yummy berries and some silver to fix his roof!

Rorgloin says that "The Servants were well represented at the event and should prepare in advance next year to take advantage of the gathering for mass financial gain."

I thought the event was a lot of fun and I hope we play music at it next year!

THIS OFFICIAL R&C report by the Lady Eerowynne Oaf of the Lone-lands
Rorgloin
Shield Bearer

Postby Athelian » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:50 pm

A most excellent report! Thank you Lady Eerowynne.
Athelian
Rider of the Mark

Return to Servants of the Secret Fire: Lord of the Rings Online Kinship