Hail and farewell <sniff>

The main space for TORC-based Lord of the Rings Online Kinship members and aspirants to join, accept applications for membership, gather, speak, sing, loot, make decisions, and generally take themselves too seriously.

Hail and farewell <sniff>

Postby Slim of Breeland » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:40 am

Dear Servants,

It may come as no surprise that I've lost interest in LOTRO (hard to imagine, I know). My gaming time and interest are now focused on Rift: Planes of Telara, which I'm enjoying a great deal. My leaving LOTRO (although I'm still subscribed until September) is despite having a wonderful time there with y'all. I hope I may see you all, individually or en masse, in some space/time in the future. Should you find yourself tempted to try Rift, do look me up, as Selim -- Slim was taken -- on the Faeblight server. I will leave with Jen, if I can find her, information about getting in touch with me IRL.

Servants of the Secret Fire will remain a shining example of aid, tolerance, humor, and companionship in my memory. I may try to drop in now and then until September, and if there's a kinship party before then, let me know. :)

May you fare well, until we meet again,

Slim
Slim of Breeland
Petitioner to the Council

Re: Hail and farewell <sniff>

Postby Athelian » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Slim!
I'm sorry to see you go although I'm glad you are enjoying Rift. Please pop in from time to time and say hello. Even when your subscription runs out, you can still log on as a "free to play" account.
I have no doubt you will be back at some point. Middle Earth has a way of calling people home.

Jen
Athelian
Rider of the Mark

Postby Slim of Breeland » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:10 pm

I had forgotten about Free to Play .... :)

I will drop by, because I will think of you all. And Do let me know if there's a party. I like parties! and pancakes!

Slim of Breeland
Slim of Breeland
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Pareth » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:50 am

hiya Slim - haven't logged on here in ages - would love to see you at our kin event on August 24, 2013 - 6pm PST or 9pm EST
it looks like many people have lost interest - so sad to see :(
Pareth
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Athelian » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:54 am

I think it's probably because we see each other ingame and have plenty of chances to chat. so in many ways, this board seems superfluous. But I would love it if people who no longer played popped in to say hello!
Athelian
Rider of the Mark

Postby wyrde » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Athelian wrote:I think it's probably because we see each other ingame and have plenty of chances to chat. so in many ways, this board seems superfluous. But I would love it if people who no longer played popped in to say hello!

Hello!
wyrde
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Athelian » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:14 pm

**GASPS** !!! Wyrde!!!!!
Athelian
Rider of the Mark

Return to Servants of the Secret Fire: Lord of the Rings Online Kinship