Application: FOR ANYONE ASPIRING TO BE A SERVANT OF THE FIRE

The main space for TORC-based Lord of the Rings Online Kinship members and aspirants to join, accept applications for membership, gather, speak, sing, loot, make decisions, and generally take themselves too seriously.

Postby Athelian » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Greetings and welcome! We would love to have you join us! Look for Jenuilas when you are settled into your new characters. You can also look for Luverne, Servants or any kinship member and they can arrange to bring you into the kinship.

Guardians are always most welcome! We constantly have a shortage of tanks. But the bottom line is.. play a character that you enjoy.
Athelian
Rider of the Mark

Postby DWR123 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:09 am

Hello! We finally made characters, but i am having a hard time finding someone from the guild contact list online. My name is Draughluin, and my wife is Glosingel. We would really like to join your guild. Thank you.
DWR123
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Athelian » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:34 am

I was in the process of sending you a message ingame when you logged off! I will keep an eye out for the two of you today.
Athelian
Rider of the Mark

Re: Application: FOR ANYONE ASPIRING TO BE A SERVANT OF THE

Postby elf-maiden » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Okay, I thought about starting a new thread for my question, but why make the lovely mods jobs more difficult? So I was just wondering, and I assure you I have browsed this forum for the answer, but which server is this kin on? I've been playing LOTRO for about a year now, and my love for it is only increasing. I'm always looking for ways to connect to fellow TORCers, and with the recent update I've decided to browse all the good old forums I spent most of my days on as a noob-y teen just trying to fit in. Imagine my surprise when I came upon this forum, which I honestly never remember seeing before. :?

Anyway, I've recently made it into Moria, which means I've also unlocked the rune-keeper/warden classes. I'm curious about them and have considered creating a new alt. If any of you still play LOTRO, I'd be interested in finding out which server it's on so that I can create said alt. Hoping to see you in game!

:horse:
elf-maiden
Ringbearer

Postby Athelian » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Hello!
We are still very much around! We are more active in game than on the forum. Look for us on the Landroval server. The kin is usually quiet and empty during the day but picks up in the evening hours.
We would love to have you join us!

Athelian/Jenuilas otherwise simply known as Jen
Athelian
Rider of the Mark

Postby kilderkin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:39 am

Nice to see that you guys are still around. The forum posts have been few and far between. I plan to return soon and visit you all online.
kilderkin
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Athelian » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:06 pm

KILDER!!! It just hasn't been the same without you! The forum isnt very active but we've picked up since the Riders of Rohan expansion was released.
Athelian
Rider of the Mark

Previous

Return to Servants of the Secret Fire: Lord of the Rings Online Kinship