New Festival Rewards

The main space for TORC-based Lord of the Rings Online Kinship members and aspirants to join, accept applications for membership, gather, speak, sing, loot, make decisions, and generally take themselves too seriously.

New Festival Rewards

Postby Fasut » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:30 pm

heres a cool forum post with pics of all the new token purchases for this festival so you dont have to waste your tokens to see if you like something.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php? ... small+fish
Fasut
Shield Bearer

Postby Ulfi Stonefoot » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:05 am

Keen! But what a rip! No festival togs for the lads? *weeps uncontrollably* That's sexism that is!!!!! :drink:
Ulfi Stonefoot
Shield Bearer

Postby Tule » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:28 pm

The summer festival is back on! Though September 1st it seems.

So finish up those Inn League quests!

Also, if anyone has any "undamaged" bear, white wolf, or frost antler corpses, I'll gladly pay for them. The inn-league has a specialty taxidermist it seems.
Tule
Shield Bearer

Postby Athelian » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Does anyone know if the "small fish' barter item is now fixed? I hung on to all those fish just in case!

And Tule...I sent you a white wolf corpse.
Athelian
Rider of the Mark

Postby Tule » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:55 pm

I think small fish are still useless.

The taxidermy trophies needed seem to be (I haven't check in-game yet), black bear corpse, brown bear corpse, white wolf corpse, and frost-antler corpse. These take 8 tokens I think. Sadly, I still see no way to get a singing bass trophy.

There is also a dance to learn from the inn-league, don't know the requirements (maybe it's the one to make /dance_jig work). 10 tokens apparently, and isn't bind on acquire.

Oh yeah - end date is September 1st; and don't be surprised if this means 2am eastern or earlier. So use them by Aug 31st to be safe.
Tule
Shield Bearer

Return to Servants of the Secret Fire: Lord of the Rings Online Kinship