CD or Uru anyone?

The main space for TORC-based Lord of the Rings Online Kinship members and aspirants to join, accept applications for membership, gather, speak, sing, loot, make decisions, and generally take themselves too seriously.

CD or Uru anyone?

Postby Gwenare » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:09 pm

Just wondering if there are others who still need or will be needing items in either of these places. I know that my hunter needs slime and a certain Rune from CD.

If so, please post what you need and we'll see about getting a fellow together to hit those places and get the items needed. :)
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby Tule » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:17 pm

I definately need some items, and wouldn't mind saving some up for other characters. With people in Moria and higher levels, it should be straight forward to do a run and have some calimari smack-down.
Tule
Shield Bearer

Postby Fasut » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:51 pm

ya totally i need the slime and another for hunter in cd, and adrien still needs that stupid rune of winged domiance. so ya i could handle farming them for a bunch
Fasut
Shield Bearer

Postby Gwenare » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:44 am

Yeah, sounds good. Looks like we have a minstrel, a hunter, a burg (Cali will come), and whichever toon Fasut brings.

We can get for our mains first and then work towards alts. Does everyone have a day this week they can come? I know we have plans Friday night, but other nights look good unless Cali has made plans for us on the other server. Just post when you can go.

Who knows, maybe we can get some others to come along with us. :) Those two places need to be cleaned up by the Servants! A grand tale for our halls.
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby Fasut » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:32 pm

ya i am pretty clear anynight cept thurday night ( likewise with most people i would assume. i can bring a hunter or minstrel.
Fasut
Shield Bearer

Postby Gwenare » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:48 am

Let's try to get this set up with a date for a CD run. I propose Monday the 26th or Tuesay the 27th. Let's say for the time anywhere between 8:30 EST to 9:30 EST for a start time. The actual length of the run will depend on start time, keys, etc. We will need a minstrel, tank, and hunter for sure. Those are a must. Please post who you intend to bring (including level and class), which item you are planning to roll for and for which toon, and the date and time that is best for you. Also, if you have the Ornate or Iron Grate keys, please post here letting us know. Can't go anywhere we need without them. We'll set a final date/time that is best for all who sign up.

Gwenare: Amariee, level 52 hunter, rolling for Slime and Rune for Amariee, no keys Either of those dates works for me, but 9:00 EST is the better time. I can do earlier or begin as late as 9:30 if need be.
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby Tule » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:15 pm

I'd like to help, however that's a bit early for me since I'm Pacific time and tend to work until 9:30/10:00 EST... Weekends are more flexible.
Tule
Shield Bearer

Postby Gwenare » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Well these days would be off anyway. I understand your issue with the time Tule, and I believe most people would be more flexible on the weekends. Cali and I find ourselves in the same boat with having to have an earlier start time during the week since we're on EST. We can stay up later Fridays and Saturdays. I was just trying to get something up since noone ever posted any days they would be able to come. I suppose when more interest arises, we can try to reset another date and hopefully one on the weekend which will work for more people. I still have the desire to go farm these places for the items, so Servants will have them to give out to those in the kin who need them or put them on the AH for a better price should that be better for the kin. Maybe one day that will work.

In the meantime, I suppose the AH will have to be our source for the gems needed or a fortunate experience in a PUG.
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby Zenori » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:29 am

Mirgulith or Furgold can join for Carn Dum on Thursday or Friday starting at 8pm PST. I'm usually available a lot on weekends too. This coming weekend, I'm available all day Saturday and Sunday only in the morning.

We'll get our stuff some day. =)
Zenori
Citizen of Imladris

Return to Servants of the Secret Fire: Lord of the Rings Online Kinship