Any one intrested In Instance runs?

The main space for TORC-based Lord of the Rings Online Kinship members and aspirants to join, accept applications for membership, gather, speak, sing, loot, make decisions, and generally take themselves too seriously.

Any one intrested In Instance runs?

Postby Davidius Crabbmir » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:47 pm

I know that there may be a few members of Servants who would like to run the high end instances, such as the hard modes available in moria. I also realize that most of you may find it difficult to find a group or the time for larger instances. I have thought of a scheduleing system that may make it easier for those intrested to get the high end content completed. I would post ahead of time a date and time for a instance run on both the message board and via in game mail. Anyone of the aproprate level is free to sign up for the scheduled run but is free to cancel there spot at any time if something comes up and they cant make it. With that being said this could leave several spots unfilled. I understand that alot of people may not be able to know ahead of time if they could free the time for a scheduled run, so in intrest of helping things run smooth Id like to get a list of people that would be intrested in this sort of thing so I would have a list of names to draw from so that any empty spot that we have would first have the opretuneity to be filled by a fellow servant of the secret fire. I may have not explained this in the best way so if you have any questions or would like be apart of something like this please feel free to message me on here or send me a tell In game.
,Davidius
Davidius Crabbmir
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Fasut » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:45 am

It sounds like a good idea. We have enough people now that we could do it im sure. i used to love the instance runs they were fun. i have to lvl up so i could so will be a while for me but i think its a great idea.
Fasut
Shield Bearer

Postby Athelian » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Yes fantastic idea Davidius! As more people level up, they will join I'm sure.

Are you also interested in doing any Carn Dum or Urugarth runs? It seems to be much harder now for people to get the class quest items they need from those places since Moria went live.
Athelian
Rider of the Mark

Postby Davidius Crabbmir » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:21 pm

I would be glad to include urugarth and carn dum and book quests. I'll help organize anything I am ask too. So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
Davidius Crabbmir
Petitioner to the Council

Return to Servants of the Secret Fire: Lord of the Rings Online Kinship