Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Tolkien's worlds were birthed out of his love of language and his work at creating new ones. Enter into discussions surrounding Tolkien's languages.

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby Almatolmen » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:51 pm

moonfingers--It'd be my guess that what you wish is rather straightforward : that date written either in Tengwar numerals or 23 August 2012 transcribed into Tengwar

However, you might be a bit more intricate and research which of JRRT's calendars are the most likely to be used by Sindarin Elves, write the day and month part using the Sindarin words and having that transcribed here. Or both!

It'd take more work, but if it were me that'd be part of the fun. Just something to think about!

I worked it out. Your child's birthday would 19 Iavas 2012. Elves prefer to use dates from the beginning of the season rather than using months. But the month date would be 2 Ivanneth.

Whoops! According to the Tolkien Gateway, Iavas begins on 12 August which makes the date 11 Iavas.

According to the Encyclopedia of Arda and five other websites, Iavas begins on 2 August. So the birthdate should be 21 Iavas. I wonder where the Gateway got its dates.

It'd still be 2 Ivanneth.
User avatar
Almatolmen
Mariner

 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2000 11:31 am
Location: Warren OH
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby moonfingers » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Gladhaniel wrote:
moonfingers wrote:Hi... I need your help for my tatoo. I have a little son. He is born on 23.08.2012. And my husband and me would like tatoo with his date of birth.
So PLEASE can anyone transtate that on Sindarin? :-)


When you say Sindarin, do you mean the language, or the Tengwar Sindarin font? Since we're talking about a date, I'm guessing it must be the second option (in which case you would be at the right place), but just to be sure. :)

However, if you actually meant to have a Sindarin translation (as opposed to a transcription into Tengwar, an Elvish writing system), you must give your request in this thread instead. :)


Yes, I need that date in Sindarin font, so I'm at right place...great!:-)
moonfingers
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:05 pm
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby moonfingers » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Gladhaniel thank u!
moonfingers
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:05 pm
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby Isildilmë » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:25 am

Anne-Marie1984 wrote:I feel a bit offended by your first comment, to be honest. Of course I'm not doing it for my pleasure. That's really not the kind of person i am..

But this wasn't the goal, even if you didn't realise or imagin that I could be offended. And the rest, I couldn't know, because remember, I don't know you.

Anne-Marie1984 wrote:I understand your frustration because you put so much effort into it, but I don't think it's fair to judge me like that.

In fact, on how I judged you, if you read my post again you'll see that I said my opinion about you was that you were "respectful and nice". I even had a better image then for most people, because of the way you answered to some of my general comments and the way you wrote your request. But I felt I had to ask these things, because it would not be the first time I have this kind of situation with people I misjudge starting with the good thought that they are surely nice. You don't imagine how many people ask for a list of transcriptions and didn't even first thing if there are some of these that they sure wont get tattooed, or how many of them ask and never dare to come back. But I imagine that if I still continue, it's because I accept this... even if I'm still frustrated.

Try to imagine yourself in my position for a second. A total stranger asks you for a quote. You work on it. You realise that she didn't even get sure if the quote was write before... twice (because even if you didn't know that I had copied it already, the fact is that you wrote it at some point, so it means you asked twice for a wrong quote before taking the time to check it, even if you didn't wait for the transcription of the second to do so). You have to admit that this doesn't look serious. So my question about weither you were serious and if it was worth for me to take the time to do it a third time was still appropriate, as well as my request of double checking it to be sure that this time it's really the good one. I currently have may pending requests, and each useless transcription is making people wait for nothing, so I'm not the only one "paying" for it. You say me that yes, it's serious and important for you even if you didn't check the quote before weeks, so I'll do it. But you'll have to wait again for your turn.

I hope you understand all of this and my reaction better. I don't have negative feelings about you as a person, and I will work on your transcription as seriously as if it was the first time you asked, but I had to ask. People on the net are strangers, and can appear what they are not. And in the world of Tolkien's fans, there is a lot of darkness and hate, and people bashing others for having different views or any other stupid reasons.
Concerning the Official Tengwar Transcription Thread - V
To all the newbees, Welcome to TORC !
Before posting anything on this thread, READ THE INTRODUCTION. For now, I didn't have the time to update the intro, so I let you read the intro of the preceeding thread here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the threads or by email (isildilme@hotmail.com - write "Tengwar" somewhere in the subject in case you fall in my junkmail, because if I don't know, I wont open the message !). Note that I don't accept transcription requests by email, you have to post them here !

You can address yourself to me in French, Spanish or English as you wish.


Special message : I have now a precious son, born on November 24th. He is my priority, and the explanation for the delays in my answers. I WILL answer you... but you might have to wait. Thank you for your comprehension.
User avatar
Isildilmë
Devoted to the Sheen

 
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Valinor, where else ?
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby Sir Ulrich » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:15 am

Hello everybody ,

I reading all the posts and one question was born in my mind ...

THERE IS SOMETHING I AND WE COULD DO FOR YOU ISILDILME ?
Sir Ulrich
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 am
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby jaunty cadaver » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:42 pm

Hello! I was wondering if you could possibly translate the lyric

"I will follow you into the dark"

In English into tengwar annatar for me? I would be eternally grateful x
Last edited by jaunty cadaver on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jaunty cadaver
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:38 pm
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby moonfingers » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Anyone please this date 23.08.2012. in Sindarin font for my new tattoo. Tnx
moonfingers
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:05 pm
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby gredelj » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:00 am

Hello just checking if this request was seen :)

It not urgnet just making sure that it will be done some time in the future
.................................................................
Good moring to all

I have a wonderful 15month old daughter, and since my husband and I are huge fans of everything Tolkien I wondered if you could transcribe my daughters name and date of birth. Since he plays LOTR online a lot I think my husband will love this
If it could be in Tengwar Annatar (italic form),

Bruna 31 10 2011

Thank you so much I appreciate your time and hard work.

Kindest regards to all
gredelj
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:03 am
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby Almatolmen » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:33 pm

My grandmother was born 31.10.1876! Sometimes when I was a kid we'd make the roughly two hour trip to her place after trick or treating on Halloween. An adventure and quite exciting!

If you're curious, that would by the seasonal reckoning be 33 Firith/Narbeleth and by monthly 10 Hithui.
User avatar
Almatolmen
Mariner

 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2000 11:31 am
Location: Warren OH
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby beliy15 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:29 am

Hello isildime, me here again.
I was hoping you could translate the names
Blanca & mayte both in Spanish.
Also, the name Francis, this in English.
In TA-L & ta-lb thks in advance!

And I have a question is it possible to do just a letter? Like say f. Would you have to write it the way it sounds for example 'eff'?
beliy15
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:07 am
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby Isildilmë » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:26 am

Sir Ulrich wrote:Hello everybody ,

I reading all the posts and one question was born in my mind ...

THERE IS SOMETHING I AND WE COULD DO FOR YOU ISILDILME ?

What ? ... now I'm totally :blush: ... I hope I didn't look like complaining about this being one-way or something, because I'm not... my English is not perfect, and I sometimes look like emphasing too much while I try to explain... in this case because I want people to remember that I do that for free and I ask them to consider that and to think of all the aspects before having me work for nothing :)

Of course I'm always open to suggestions :angel: , and some people in the past have been generous with me, and that moved me deeply, but I'm not asking anything.


For those who wonder if I saw there other posts, yes I did. I always read every post of this thread, but I don't answer to each one before I'm ready to work on their transcription. All you have to do is make sure that you specified the language in which the names/words/quote are, and the font(s) you need, and I'll do the transcription, I swear... but I don't warranty when, as I have many of them to do.

And beliy15, yes I can do a f, alone. In that case I don't really need to know the language because in all the language I know of, the "f" means the same thing, the same sound. No need to write it in full "eff", except if that is what you want. So I'll do it with your other requests.
Concerning the Official Tengwar Transcription Thread - V
To all the newbees, Welcome to TORC !
Before posting anything on this thread, READ THE INTRODUCTION. For now, I didn't have the time to update the intro, so I let you read the intro of the preceeding thread here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the threads or by email (isildilme@hotmail.com - write "Tengwar" somewhere in the subject in case you fall in my junkmail, because if I don't know, I wont open the message !). Note that I don't accept transcription requests by email, you have to post them here !

You can address yourself to me in French, Spanish or English as you wish.


Special message : I have now a precious son, born on November 24th. He is my priority, and the explanation for the delays in my answers. I WILL answer you... but you might have to wait. Thank you for your comprehension.
User avatar
Isildilmë
Devoted to the Sheen

 
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Valinor, where else ?
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby Eraisuithon » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:57 am

Hello,

Im looking at Translating reliably some Sindarin name equivalents: "Eraisuithon" and "Miluiel" into the relavent Tengwar script.
I understand you must get a lot of these so thanks for your time in advance.

Eraisuithon
Last edited by Eraisuithon on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eraisuithon
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:47 am
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby Sir Ulrich » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:07 am

[quote="Isildilmë"]
[color=#800000]What ? ... now I'm totally :blush: ... I hope I didn't look like complaining about this being one-way or something, because I'm not... my English is not perfect, and I sometimes look like emphasing too much while I try to explain... in this case because I want people to remember that I do that for free and I ask them to consider that and to think of all the aspects before having me work for nothing :)

Of course I'm always open to suggestions :angel: , and some people in the past have been generous with me, and that moved me deeply, but I'm not asking anything. /quote]

No you didn't look like complaining don't worry . It's just because you do something special to ALL asks you to translate a word , a quote , a poem (my case) .
And I , I was thinking that maybe you could need " help " or something else . That's all about it !
Sir Ulrich
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 am
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby Fascinated » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:12 pm

Isildilmë wrote:What ? ... now I'm totally :blush: ... I hope I didn't look like complaining about this being one-way or something, because I'm not... my English is not perfect, and I sometimes look like emphasing too much while I try to explain... in this case because I want people to remember that I do that for free and I ask them to consider that and to think of all the aspects before having me work for nothing :)

Of course I'm always open to suggestions :angel: , and some people in the past have been generous with me, and that moved me deeply, but I'm not asking anything.


For those who wonder if I saw there other posts, yes I did. I always read every post of this thread, but I don't answer to each one before I'm ready to work on their transcription. All you have to do is make sure that you specified the language in which the names/words/quote are, and the font(s) you need, and I'll do the transcription, I swear... but I don't warranty when, as I have many of them to do.


It doesn't at all look like you're complaining! But you do a LOT of work here, which is greatly appreciated, and I agree with Sir Ulrich that if there's anything we can do for you, please let us know!

--Fascinated
Fascinated
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:15 pm
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby johnny » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:22 am

hello isildime!
could you please transcribe for me this?

"Ist pêd dan haelas lasta"

it is Sindarin!

I also want to ask if it is possible to have "-like symbols at the beggining and end of the phrase like the ones on the Ring inscription or does this change the meaning?
If it doesn't please do it this way!

i think it would look great in
TA-R+B
TA-I+B


i hope it looks good as a tattoo which i'd be happy to post a photo of!

thank you in advance,
keep up the good work!
User avatar
johnny
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:52 am
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby dinos93 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:33 am

hello everybody
Could you please translate elendil's oath in italic? (quenya)
thanks!! :)
dinos93
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:30 am
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby Gladhaniel » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:20 am

dinos93 wrote:hello everybody
Could you please translate elendil's oath in italic? (quenya)
thanks!! :)


I presume you mean this:
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!
Is that correct? :) And by "italic," do you mean Tengwar Annatar italic, the font looking like the Ring-inscription?
User avatar
Gladhaniel
Rider of the Mark
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:49 pm
Location: Québec, Canada
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby dinos93 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:12 am

yes i mean tengwar annatar italic!
thanks Gladhaniel :)
dinos93
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:30 am
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby Rebekah » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 am

Hi Isildilmë,

Very first post here :) I've been lurking around for a while now, but now I'm finally ready for my tattoo!
Could I please have the word "balance" in english, in TA-I and TA-I+B? Thanks so much!!

Rebekah
Rebekah
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:13 am
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby EvenstarZoe » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi Isildilmë, (and everyone else)
I've used this forum but only from a reading perspective, i have hunted through the many transcriptions for awhile in the hope of finding something that would suit me for a tattoo, however what i really have my heart set on is the phrase

success is dependent upon effort

I have posted in the Quenya forum for a translation there but was wondering what it would look like in tengwar annatar and tengwar annatar italic transcribed from the English.
thank you very much i appreciate the hard work :) i am trying to learn myself but find it very difficult! i decided to give in and ask you because you definitely know what you are talking about and i was hoping this phrase to become my 10th tattoo for my 21st birthday which is drawing closer and my abilities are not getting much better haha!
thanks again
p.s this phrase is to motivate me to study hard at university! i want to be the first tattooed female first minister (leader of scotland)!
Zoe x
Last edited by EvenstarZoe on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EvenstarZoe
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:50 pm
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby atyarwen » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Hello again, I'm trying to do my sentence myself, because I want to learn it!!!!!

Please, could you see now what's wrong, so I can try one more tome?
thanks a lot!

Image
atyarwen
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:05 pm
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby beliy15 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Isildilmë wrote:
And beliy15, yes I can do a f, alone. In that case I don't really need to know the language because in all the language I know of, the "f" means the same thing, the same sound. No need to write it in full "eff", except if that is what you want. So I'll do it with your other requests.[/color]


Thank you but it was just a question.
Actually if you could do peanut, it's a nickname I gave my unborn child since it was still too early to know its sex.
It would look nicer than actually writing the word peanut people will think it strange. You know those judgers...
Anyway, feel free to put this at the end of your list you don't have to add it with my previous request.
Thank you in advance. Truly appreciate it. :) :)
Also it's in English and in the ta italic format pls. I almost forgot to add that. Hehe.
beliy15
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:07 am
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby Isildilmë » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:26 am

atyarwen wrote:Hello again, I'm trying to do my sentence myself, because I want to learn it!!!!!

Please, could you see now what's wrong, so I can try one more tome?
thanks a lot!

Image

Almost perfect ! I think the best would be if you send me your working file (in Word or some other document I could write directly in), and I'll show you what I would change and why. My email is in my signature. Be sure to write "Tengwar" in the topic because most people fall in my junkmail.



For the others, Welcome to TORC, I saw your requests, and I'll add them to my list. If I have any questions for you in the process, I'll write them here.
Concerning the Official Tengwar Transcription Thread - V
To all the newbees, Welcome to TORC !
Before posting anything on this thread, READ THE INTRODUCTION. For now, I didn't have the time to update the intro, so I let you read the intro of the preceeding thread here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the threads or by email (isildilme@hotmail.com - write "Tengwar" somewhere in the subject in case you fall in my junkmail, because if I don't know, I wont open the message !). Note that I don't accept transcription requests by email, you have to post them here !

You can address yourself to me in French, Spanish or English as you wish.


Special message : I have now a precious son, born on November 24th. He is my priority, and the explanation for the delays in my answers. I WILL answer you... but you might have to wait. Thank you for your comprehension.
User avatar
Isildilmë
Devoted to the Sheen

 
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Valinor, where else ?
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby Isildilmë » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:32 am

to Sir Ulrich and Fascinated

You are so nice guys ! I invite you to write me by email, because I don't know how far we can go in that subject in TORC's threads, I don't want to appear like soliciting over TORC. I asked a moderator weither I could put a link to my donation Paypal account in my sig for volonteer donations (because this is an option), but we had communication problems (our messages were deleted by some obscure phenomenon) so I still don't know if I have the right to do that. I don't want to be kicked from TORC ! :)
Concerning the Official Tengwar Transcription Thread - V
To all the newbees, Welcome to TORC !
Before posting anything on this thread, READ THE INTRODUCTION. For now, I didn't have the time to update the intro, so I let you read the intro of the preceeding thread here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the threads or by email (isildilme@hotmail.com - write "Tengwar" somewhere in the subject in case you fall in my junkmail, because if I don't know, I wont open the message !). Note that I don't accept transcription requests by email, you have to post them here !

You can address yourself to me in French, Spanish or English as you wish.


Special message : I have now a precious son, born on November 24th. He is my priority, and the explanation for the delays in my answers. I WILL answer you... but you might have to wait. Thank you for your comprehension.
User avatar
Isildilmë
Devoted to the Sheen

 
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Valinor, where else ?
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby roguehorsestudio » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:40 am

Hello!

I have been a long time lurker, and finally decided to register and post! :) I think it is so fantastic and generous of you to offer to do this for everyone :).

I am looking to get this quote:

"It's a dangerous business , going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

I'm looking to get it transcribed in TA-I :D

-Amanda-
roguehorsestudio
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:35 am
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby Isildilmë » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:53 am

mmm, I think I saw this request somewhere... :D

I really have to get to transcription soon, the list is just getting longer and longer !
Concerning the Official Tengwar Transcription Thread - V
To all the newbees, Welcome to TORC !
Before posting anything on this thread, READ THE INTRODUCTION. For now, I didn't have the time to update the intro, so I let you read the intro of the preceeding thread here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the threads or by email (isildilme@hotmail.com - write "Tengwar" somewhere in the subject in case you fall in my junkmail, because if I don't know, I wont open the message !). Note that I don't accept transcription requests by email, you have to post them here !

You can address yourself to me in French, Spanish or English as you wish.


Special message : I have now a precious son, born on November 24th. He is my priority, and the explanation for the delays in my answers. I WILL answer you... but you might have to wait. Thank you for your comprehension.
User avatar
Isildilmë
Devoted to the Sheen

 
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Valinor, where else ?
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby TheCrownless » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Hey hey , you are doing an amazing job and I have 2 requests :)

In White (Tengwar Annatar RB)

Brothers forever (Tengwar Annatar RB)

Thank you very much in advance :)
TheCrownless
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:28 pm
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby atyarwen » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Thanks for your help, I`m really happy I almost got it.........
Maybe one day I could help you with all the requests. Hehehehe!

I `ve been reading this thread, studying how you transcribe English. That is how I could get a little better. I will try to send you by mail my doc file tomorrow. Thanks a lot!
atyarwen
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:05 pm
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby TheTwoLeggedHippo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Hello! Awesome thread you have going here, you're freaking awesome.
anyways, I have part of Sam's speech at the end of the Two Towers translated into Quenya:

"Even darkness must pass
A new day will dawn
And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer"

Planning on having this worked out for a tattoo.

Translated into Quenya:

I huinë yando horya auta
Aurë vinya tuluva
Ar írë Anar caluva, caluvas ambanyavë

I'd like to see how the transcription looks in:
Tengwar Quenya [regular]
Tengwar Elfica [italic]
and also Tengwar Formal [regular]

Thanks so much in advance, Isildilmë!
User avatar
TheTwoLeggedHippo
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:21 pm
Top

Re: Official TENGWAR Transcription Thread (and TATTOOS) - V

Postby dibby » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:21 am

Hey i am new to this, this is a great thing you got going on here :) its awesome, i cant believe you take your own time to do this.
Anyways i have a little bit of a big request, hopeflly its not too much. i tried looking for these but couldnt seem to find all of them.

I would like these in tengwar annatar regular and italic.

I wish the ring had never of come to me, I wish none of this had happened.
So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide.
All you have to do is decide what to do the time it is given to us.

and these names:

Gabe D'Ambrosio
Nandor Krause
Anthony Dib
Fernando Torres
dibby
Petitioner to the Council
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:05 am
Top

PreviousNext

Return to Language

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ck.145 and 1 guest