Riders of Rohan (Second Muster)

Find within old venerable threads locked for size reasons. Threads within may be from any category or forum outside of Adoptions and Fandom. This forum is Read-Only.

Postby Gwenare » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:26 pm

Mara: My new sig is in reference to TTBK and his attacks from birds. I took a tennis ball, glued two eyes on it, and surrounded it by beanie birds. :) Maybe you could right click on the pic and hit on refresh with full quality or just hit refresh. Maybe that would bring it up. Dan says to clear your temporary internet file and that might work. It all depends on the internet browser you use. :)
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby Maranwe-Ar-Feiniel » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:46 pm

Ha!! I see it now....it looks very frightened....like so: :shock:

Wow. Two IC posts in two days. :shock: This is a good thing. :D

EDIT: I just read some of the first page....I forgot how funny Lark's story was. :rofl:
Maranwe-Ar-Feiniel
Ranger of the North

Postby whereismysam » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:47 pm

Robin, I didn't mean to leave you out of my post. This last post that you put up I took to mean that you were going to go with the guys because you knew we were up to something, and so you would distract them from trying to stop us, and therefore not with us at this point. If you had joined us, we didn't know anything about that. ETA: And Smor let me know where it was that you were added, and so I changed it up a bit. I hope that works for everyone :D:D:D

And yes, Mara, I'm here :) For the time being at least... :)
Last edited by whereismysam on Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whereismysam
Ranger of the North

Postby shieldmaidenofrohan » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:51 pm

I think I can answer that one for you, Wims. Before the guys and girls split off, I had Robin, Ketha and Mara join us in that post with the makeover attempt so that all the girls would be together. Hope that helps.

(And I just sent you an email.) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Soo... Nic... any chance of that post getting up soon? With all this tension buildup, I think my poor character's about to lose her mind if something doesn't happen soon. :whistle:
shieldmaidenofrohan
Mariner

Postby whereismysam » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:14 pm

shieldmaidenofrohan wrote:I think I can answer that one for you, Wims. Before the guys and girls split off, I had Robin, Ketha and Mara join us in that post with the makeover attempt so that all the girls would be together. Hope that helps.

(And I just sent you an email.) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Soo... Nic... any chance of that post getting up soon? With all this tension buildup, I think my poor character's about to lose her mind if something doesn't happen soon. :whistle:

Okay, I'll edit it then. Thanks, Smor...
whereismysam
Ranger of the North

Postby Johnny_Flett » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:48 pm

Elrosar slammed on the brakes and headed back to where the five orcs lay bleeding. He searched frantically for something he had dropped, finally uncovering it beneath one of the corpses.

"I am so sorry...can you forgive me?", he said, cradling the sweet-smelling shampoo bottle.

"That's all right! You're my hero!" the bottle replied in falsetto, as Elrosar opened and closed the flip-top cap with each syllable. He filled his lungs once more with the piquant vapors, and set off to catch up to the others.

Intoxicated as he was with the unique blend of Sodium Laurel Sulfate and Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, he did not sense the creature approaching behind him. It wore soft shoes, and ran as swiftly as a weasel in the dark, making less noise than a bat.

Quite suddenly he was grabbed from behind and thrown to the ground. Five quick turns and a half hitch later, the lanky, muscular orc threw it's hand up into the air and yelled 'Time!"

"2.34 seconds. That ain't bad! Mebbe a record!"

"were it the one we's lookin fer?"

"Nah! S'got face hair! Toss em in the serpent pit!"

Elrosar felt the ropes being tightened, then they began to drag him away. There were many orcs in the tunnel, now. He counted at least 75 pairs of feet, before he was clubbed in the head and began to lose consciousness.

At one point, he thought that he sensed a very strong presence, and heard a vaguely familiar, though distorted voice.

"Twenty-five at each entrance. Detonators on stun. Blasters set to dry, itchy, flaky, peely skin. We's gonna pluck us a few feathers at their little Jedi hen party. Now git!!!"
Johnny_Flett
Rider of the Mark

Postby Gwenare » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:24 am

What will happen to my poor Elrosar? :shock: *is worried, will they even marry in this thread :cry: :cry: Adrial sighs.*

Girls: I'm waiting on that post from Nic before I do anything else with this plot. I hope that is okay. I've got a lot going on anyway, and trying to get somethings together for VU. :)
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:22 am

JF, SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :puke: :lightening: :angry: :club: Great post.

Ooo, but I think I have come up with a way out though. :angel: :roll: :P I'll get to work on that right now, but give me a little bit. Mine should affect anyone else though, except maybe JF. :P

Smor, JF, Gwen, and Lark, I am loving the new sig pics. :D

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby shieldmaidenofrohan » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:50 am

Gwenare wrote:What will happen to my poor Elrosar? :shock: *is worried, will they even marry in this thread :cry: :cry: Adrial sighs.*

I'm more worried about us girls at the moment... sounds like he's after us next!! :shock: Hopefully Elrosar will get to him before he gets to us, because I'd much rather deal with the plushy one. :wink:

And that's fine, Gwen. I can't really do anything else until he posts either. And I might have a bit of thwacking to do over in VU anyway.
shieldmaidenofrohan
Mariner

Postby RohanCouncil » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:46 am

Ok the first post has been updated through this post here, and through Leo's post in the Pony on 9/28/05 1259pm EST.

We have an announcement to make:

Wimsie is our new Standard Bearer!

Congrats to Wims, we know she has had internet access problems, but she has hung in there. :)
RohanCouncil
Shield Bearer

Postby Riot » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:34 am

I would like to begin with, I hate MACs, I hate iPods, the whole Apple company is a blight upon the earth and I hope something nasty smelling like penicillin dissolves it into a briny fizz.

As for SW, I have nothing. Yet.

This is a continuation of the Ranthim/Lark tale. It includes a rather odd meeting with a rather odd character, and it's my first one in green. But, none of this really matters since no one reads the green ones anyway. :D Or is that just me? :twisted:

"And this is the wing reserved for the most "dangerous" of Thranduil's prisoners," Ranthim announced cheerfully with a wink.

Lark was being taken on a tour of the dungeons, because, as Ranthim had clarified, he was far more welcome there than at court. Surprisingly, the dungeons were far cleaner than many a rider's stables.

Ranthim peered into the first cell grinning. "And here is Bladdadan the Unwashed- by far the rankest dwarf to have ever known these cells. I'm told that in comparison, Thorin and his lot were well groomed- for dwarves."

Lark peeked into the cell and a squat little man shoved his middle finger up his bulbous nose while wiggling his ears at her. "Er..."

"Oh that. It's merely one of many obscene Dwarvish gestures that are difficult to translate into the common Tongue. Much like offering someone a fruitcake, or slapping a filly's udders."

Lark opened her mouth to correct him, but stopped when she realized that he might not be talking about livestock.

"What's he in for?"

"Cow tipping."

Lark blinked. "I thought this wing was for the most "dangerous" of Thranduil's prisoners."

"Oh it is," Ranthim dead-panned. "The really dangerous ones, well, we special forces just kill them," he added brightly. "He mistook Thranduil for a bovine. The resemblance is uncanny. We still can't get a straight answer out of him about what he was doing in the fields on all fours with the shephards."

Bladdamell cackled and spoke cryptically. "Oh oi'll tell ye war 'e be stickin' the cruked staff." Giggling, the dwarf cracked one off.

"While Bladdadan is probably the only one who can tell us what happened, I think it would be best if we moved away from here," Ranthim stated with distaste.

Lark nodded, following Ranthim's introductions to a multitude of colorful, if not rather benign, characters.

At another cell, Lark stopped, startled. An unmistakably human girl crouched at the door, fiddling with the lock. The girl was definitely younger and dirtier than Lark. Her long black hair was tied back in a messy ponytail, and she was clad in worn leathers, with a drab tattered cloak that was several inches too short. Her hands were wrapped with rags, leaving her fingers free to work the door.

"What has she done?" Lark wondered aloud, trying hard to imagine what this girl, even younger than herself, had done to be tossed into the dungeons of an elven lord.

"Hmm, oh, human. Don't know. She's human and they are never here long."

"They're released?" Lark asked hopefully.

"They die," Ranthim responded pleasantly. "Hey, Pukaspawn, what are you in for?"

The girl looked up at them, grinning a little too wildly. "Flashing Thraduil the gibbous Dunedain drunken moon." She chortled and Ranthim stifled a snicker.

"These criminals are the most dangerous?" Lark scowled at Ranthim before peering through the bars. "How long will you be in here?"

"Till Thranduil remembers, or wants to release me." The girl paused. "That'd be probably the start of the Fifth Age."

Lark gasped at the severity of it all.

"-Or till I let myself out. You might want to step back." At theis, Ranthim seized Lark and pulled aside as the door fell forward with a resounding clatter.

Riot stepped out, smirking as she tossed the hinge pins between her half-gloved hands. "Elven sense." She was tall, Lark noticed, with dark eyes and worn boots. She was rather grungy and seemed to smell of moss, dew, and wild things best left unpondered.

"Ah, drunken Dunedain," Ranthim snorted.

The girl gave a mock bow. "Aye Master Halfling, the best kind!"

"I would contest that a dead Dunedain is far more pleasant," he drawled.

"Possible, but far less charming, useful, and sweet-smelling. I am Roita, better known as Riot in Westron. You must be the infamous Johnny Flett." She chuckled. "Half elf, half dwarf, wholly insane." She finally noticed Ranthim's protective arm around the shieldmaiden's waist. She raised a brow and leaned against the doorway. "Some romantic spot he's brought you to," she commented to Lark.

"It's...different."

"Star-crossed lovers?" Riot inquired with little enthusiasm.

"Not yet," Ranthim said smoothly. "In fact, everything has gone rather well."

"Hmm, well, better than cousin Strider. He's always angsting about Undomiel this, eternity that. I think he's afraid of commitment." The last sentence was said in a conspiratorial whisper.

"Shouldn't you be trying to escape?" Lark inquired.

"Meh, no hurry," Riot yawned. "And I need to find the rest of my gear. Plus you've got me curious. You're from Rohan, right?"

"Yes."

"So why do you cavort about Thraduil's dungeons with a half-elf?"

"We're married," Ranthim said smarmily.

Riot wrinkled her nose. "You married J_F? The mad narcississtic demolitions director of Tommy Pett's infamous Heartbreaking Brigade?"

"...His name is Ranthim."

"Codename J_F," Ranthim added with a disinterested tone.

Lark blinked.

"Well, ok, there she is!" Riot's attention was quickly drawn to a sword and pack hanging from a peg on the wall.

"Now what makes you think we're just going to let you waltz out of here?" Lark asked a bit annoyed.

"Well, you certainly haven't tried to stop me yet," Riot said smugly.

Ranthim looked at Lark. "It's your call m'dear. You can alert the guards, or let the prisoner escape."

Riot hummed to herself as she slipped on her pack and attached the sword to her belt. Ranthim tapped his foot impatiently as Riot began to sing an old Dunedain ditty to the tune of "Alouette." She was very offkey.

"Bed-awettah, constant bed-a-wettah!
Bed-awettah, don't pee your bed today!
No wee your bed today,
Very dry your pants should stay!
No wee wee,
No wee wee,
No wee wee,
No wee wee,
ARGH~
Bed-awettah, constant bed-a-wettah!
Bed-a-wettah...don't pee your bed today!"

Me dear old nurse used to sing that to cousin Strider," Riot said brightly.

"I'm a bit concerned, if we let her go, won't we be in trouble?" Lark sighed.

"Only if anyone knows we're involved," Ranthim shrugged.

"Well," Riot looked up and down the corridor. "Nope, just you and me- honeymooners."

"I suppose there wouldn't be too much harm, Lark relented, focusing on the ranger's young age.

"Well, thanks a lot." Riot bowed again, before skipping away.

"Do you need any more help?" Lark called after her.

"Nah, I'll be fine!" Riot yelled back. Just as she said this, she hit a low hanging beam and after a loud crack, landed on her back.

Ranthim sniggered and Lark winced as the ranger shakily stood.

"I'm OK!" Riot shouted unsteadily. Without a glance backward, she staggered up the stairs.

"Well, I suppose now would be a good time to conclude our tour of the dungeon," Ranthim said.

Lark agreed.

The next morning, Lark and Ranthim awoke to shouts of "Murder! Apostasy! Someone save the King!"

Hazily Lark recalled the disturbing ranger and feared the worst. Could she have made a terrible mistake?! What if the girl was nowhere near as benign as she appeared? Throwing on a robe, she rushed outside to the gathering crowd.

From the end of a banner pole dangled Thranduil. He was gagged, and clad in nothing but a lavender leather thong that also doubled as his support. There was a backwards "R" painted across his chest. The thong was stretched beyond salvaging.

"Now that's a dragonwedgie," Ranthim said approvingly. He put an arm around his wife. "It seems you made a good choice yesterday."

Lark shook her head. Being married to Ranthim could not be boring. Painful, but never boring.
Riot
Ranger of the North

Postby Gwenare » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:27 pm

The Worried and Revenge Seeking Rowyn wrote:I'm more worried about us girls at the moment... sounds like he's after us next!! :shock: Hopefully Elrosar will get to him before he gets to us, because I'd much rather deal with the plushy one. :wink:

And that's fine, Gwen. I can't really do anything else until he posts either. And I might have a bit of thwacking to do over in VU anyway.

I know how you feel. Of course if the Plushy one doesn't post soon, we can not be held responsible for the damage we might inflict upon him. :wink:

Go :club: them girl! :twisted: Adrial will help you! :wink:

The Riotous One wrote:This is a continuation of the Ranthim/Lark tale. It includes a rather odd meeting with a rather odd character, and it's my first one in green. But, none of this really matters since no one reads the green ones anyway. :D Or is that just me? :twisted:

Just you, I read them. :)

My Fellow Mac Hater wrote:I would like to begin with, I hate MACs, I hate iPods, the whole Apple company is a blight upon the earth and I hope something nasty smelling like penicillin dissolves it into a briny fizz.

I know how you feel and can empathize with you. I hate them too. I have an Apple laptop and it is useless on most days.

:bang: :pull: :burn: all Apples and Apple stuff :twisted:
Last edited by Gwenare on Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:40 pm

Hey Riot, I see you have internet again.

Ok here is my post. :twisted: :P :roll: :angel:

Elrosar awoke as he was rolled down into a large pit. He finally came to rest at the bottom of the pit on his stomach, and then he realized that his hands were still tied behind him. His feet were tied as well, and his legs were bent at the knee and his feet brought up to almost reach his hands.

“I’ve been hog tied by those sorry orcs.” Elrosar said angrily as he tugged at the tight ropes, but then he grew deathly silent as he heard the sound of hissing around him. “Snakes,” he muttered under his breath as he tried not to panic. He hated snakes with a passion. “Where’s my hoe when I need it?” He asked himself.

He then felt something slither past his ear, so he remained unmoving. “How in the world am I going to get out of this mess? That stupid shampoo has gotten me in more trouble over the years.” He thought to himself. “First there was those swarm of bees attracted by the scent, then that Sultan of Khand’s harem tried to ensnare him while he was at Edoras for negotiations, he barely escaped with his life that time, and then there was that stupid bird.”

Elrosar’s mind then was drawn back to his plight as more of the snakes gathered around his head, but instead of hissing it sounded like they were sniffing now. “Oh great, they like it too. Elrosar then concentrated on his lightsaber and it unlatched itself from his belt. He willed it with the force to hover to his left above him, that way if it fell it wouldn’t slice him in half. He then concentrated on the power button, and suddenly the pit was illuminated in the beautiful shade or
orange.

Elrosar’s eyes went wide :shock: when he saw the amount of snakes that were in front of his head. “I’m doomed.” He said, but the snakes didn’t seem to hear him. Their eyes were glazed over, and their heads were bobbing back and forth. Their sniffing slowly stopped and one by one they laid their heads down and fell asleep. “Whew,” Elrosar breathed a sigh of relief. “I think I’ll keep that shampoo after all. Now to get out of these ropes.”

He couldn’t use his lightsaber, because his hands and feet were tied too closely to each other, he sure didn’t want to slice off his hand or anything. “Only one thing to do.” He thought to himself. “Its Samson time.” Suddenly Elrosar willed every ounce of strength within as he tugged at the ropes. His face turned blood red, and the ropes began to cut into his wrists and ankles, but suddenly the ropes broke under pressure, and he was free.

The sound of the ropes breaking and Elrosar jumping to his feet woke the snakes up from their enchanted sleep. The snakes began to hiss again, and then they charged at him. Elrosar quickly grabbed his lightsaber and swung it around in an arc. Snake parts flew everywhere, and soon they were all just dead wiggling pieces of hide. Elrosar then looked up to the top of the pit, it was pretty high but he was sure he could Force Jump that far so he leaped with all of his might. He smiled as the top of the pit came into view, but his smile quickly faded as he crashed into the ceiling. Fortunately he was able to land on the edge of the pit. He sat there for a moment gathering his wits, and then he rose and headed off to where he could sense that presence he had felt earlier was.

:P

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby RohanCouncil » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:01 pm

First post has been updated through EC's post in the Pony on 9/28/05 21:34.

We have an announcement to make:

We have a new Squire in our midst. Congrats to EC for reaching a new rank.
RohanCouncil
Shield Bearer

Postby Gwenare » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:08 pm

Congratulations EC! :clap: :clap:

Oh, btw GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They won tonight!

:D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :horse: :horse: :horse: :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :horse: :horse: :horse: :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :horse: :horse: :horse: :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :horse: :horse: :horse: :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :horse: :horse: :horse: :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :horse: :horse: :horse: :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :horse: :horse: :horse:
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby Spirit_of_the_Willow » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:18 pm

Yay EC! :D

Hi Riot! I'm Willow. :) That was an . . . interesting post . . . ;)

“I have persuaded Lord Norvaen to offer for you,” Accalon announced abruptly, and a cold fear clutched at Cyrith’s heart, he could not mean it! “He might speak to you of it today, or he may not. But you know now that it is all arranged. You will marry him.”

Cyrith jerked her gaze to him, a gasp escaping her. She had known it was unlikely she would be asked her opinion in the matter, but still, it came as a shock to hear it announced. She had thought Norvaen was not yet decided.

“When?” she choked out painfully, striving to keep her subservient manner.

“When we say so,” Accalon barked, his eyes narrowing dangerously. She had not managed to keep her tone demure enough for him.

“Oh you haven’t been able to trap him into a date yet?” she asked, the sarcasm slipping out before she could stop it. She decided to go full out and glare at him, her disdain plain to see. Her reward was to feel her father’s hand curl tightly around her throat. She held herself stiffly erect, knowing he would not injure her now, not at the moment, with Norvaen coming to ride with her. “I’m disappointed in you, Father.” She injected the title with all the disgust she could, though fear sought to close her throat. He might not hurt her now, but he could later. He would later.

Their gazes locked, blue eyes battling grey as they had not in her entire life. She had the feeling suddenly that her life might depend upon it. Her determination seemed to fire his fury, and his grip on her throat tightened painfully. Then Accalon’s lips widened in a slow cruel smile.

“He wants you, and he will take you. I would suggest that perhaps it would be wise of you not to struggle. He’s fascinated by what he calls your “latent fire.” I think you might like it better if he did not like you quite so much. You will wish you could return to me.”

If she had thought she had been afraid before, Cyrith knew it was nothing to the terror she felt now. Accalon’s smile chilled her heart, promising her horrors she had never known in his house, and though he released her throat, she felt she still could not breath. Surely Norvaen could not be so evil as he was implying. Surely a father could not wish such a thing upon his only daughter. But he could. She knew it, and knew that there was no way she could escape.

Whirling, she ran from the room, Accalon’s cruel laughter at her back. She ran nearly blindly, not truly believing in it, but still thinking only of escape. She heaved on the heavy door, and dashed out, to run headlong into a solid form. Arms wrapped around her to steady her, and she looked up desperately, ready to beg whoever it was to help her.

Edit: Here's the next one again. :)
Last edited by Spirit_of_the_Willow on Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit_of_the_Willow
Ranger of the North

Postby Gwenare » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:31 pm

Great submission Willow. :) I am enjoying your story very much. :)
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:30 pm

Dan (Elrosar) How dare you :x :x snakes are lovely creatures...there aren't that many poisonous ones they aren't slimey like fish... you don't have to take them for walks like you do dogs... they eat all kinds of pests...

I tried all those arguements with my husband he was afraid of snakes...we used to have a cat who would go out at night and catch snakes and other things and bring them into the house.. one day my husband was sitting in his recliner with the foot up ...there was a snake under the foot of his chair..we mentioned it to him..he made it into the kitchen in two steps and the foot of the recliner was still up.... he used to chase them around my lawn with the riding lawn mower ..I had the wierdest designs on my lawn...it looked like crop circles...

I on the other hand have always loved snakes caught them regularly as a child and kept them as pets..My dream in life is to own a Boa constrictor or Python especially an albino one.. they are absolutely beautiful.. Husband says I have to get rid of him first and he's not leaving...

Killed all those preciouss snakesees :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Borin
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby shieldmaidenofrohan » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:51 am

As if it weren't obvious enough from VU, I hate snakes. So I was going to say way to go, Dan. :D (Besides, knowing JF, they were most likely all highly poisonous snakes so it was either them or Elrosar. :whistle: )

Riot- :shock: :rofl: Nice story. (see, other people read them!)
Willow- yours too. That guy sounds absolutely creepy.

Yay for Wimsie and EC! :happydance: :clap:
Last edited by shieldmaidenofrohan on Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
shieldmaidenofrohan
Mariner

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:30 am

Borin wrote:Killed all those preciouss snakesees :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Yes, every last one of them. :twisted: You're sounding like Lark, and Smor was absolutely right, they were all poisonous. I'm sure of that. :roll: :whistle: :P

Great story submission Willow. :thumbsup: I'm ready to :club: her father. :x

Oh yes, and Riot your's was good too. The backwards R was the best part. :P

I knew for sure that I was going to get thwacked for one comment in my last post, but I guess it was overlooked. Whew! 8)

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:35 am

Yea WhimsieStandard Bearer :happydance:

Yea E CSquire :happydance:

Willow I like your background story (explains some things from the Pot)

Riot--I loved your story it was so funny :rofl: ....Unless that's how he really is :woah: ...I especially loved the song. :whistle:

Borin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gandalf and the rest of the guys had made it back to the spring before the Redneck orcs caught up to them. They were trying to decide what they could use as buckets seeing as how they had none...

Borin: "too bad we're not closer to where we were fighting we could use some of those orc helmets.

Gandalf: " Excellent idea. Silence please" Gandalf goes into a trance and suddenly there were orc and dorc helmets flying down the tunnel. The guys started grabbing helmets and filling them.

Borin:" yuuuccckkk you could have removed the head," he said to Gandalf.

When they had the helmets filled they set up a line across the cave with Gadalf in the middle with the helmits behind them....

L-Bob---Yeehaw, S-Bob dere's dem dead guys...only the don' look dead to us'n

S-Bob--- dey's not dead guys you dorc deys Jet guys ..let's git-r-dun

G-Bob--- YeeHaw

Just as the Redneck orcs got into range SPLASH they were covered with water...all the shampoo Elrosar had poured on them started bubbling up.....

"WE'RE MELTING, WE'RE MELTING...you wicked wicked little girls...Oh our beautiful wickedness gone forever.....meltingmelting
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby Spirit_of_the_Willow » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:14 am

Borin_Silversmith wrote:Willow I like your background story (explains some things from the Pot)

:? It shouldn't explain much from the Pot yet. Are you talking about VU?

(Meaning what is it explaining to you? ;) )
Spirit_of_the_Willow
Ranger of the North

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:52 am

Borin, :rofl: I've been waiting for someone to throw the water to those st00pid orcs. :P Nice post.
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby RohanCouncil » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:30 am

First post has been updated through here and Borin's post on 9/29/05 7:23am.

We have another announcement to make:

Borin_Silversmith is our new Standard Bearer!

Good job Borin, and congrats to one of our newer members. :)
RohanCouncil
Shield Bearer

Postby Gwenare » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:34 pm

Congrats Borin! :clap:

The Subtle One wrote:I knew for sure that I was going to get thwacked for one comment in my last post, but I guess it was overlooked. Whew! 8)

I caught it, but chose to ignore it! :roll:

But since you seem to want to be twacked, I'll accommodate you!
:club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club:

Was that enough dear, or would you like some more? :wink: :twisted:
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:16 pm

Dan has been thoroughly thwacked.... he should be thwacked for killing all those poor innocent snakes....

So has anyone heard from Nic or is he 'puterless again?

Gwen ---Angel loves you new sig pic...."look Gramma toys...a ball to kick" to quote the Angel who has a big pair of horns now.... she was watching TV with her sister and went down to the bathroom to go potty... got into a tube of medicated cream and put it all over her shirt and the sink... what a mess.... the joys of childhood...
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby Spirit_of_the_Willow » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:20 pm

psst . . . Borin . . . don't miss my last post. ;) I asked you a question. :D
Spirit_of_the_Willow
Ranger of the North

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:13 pm

sorry Willow.. I missed it completely ... I plead Drain Bramage and an almost 3 year old helping me.

I got into reading your story in the link you put in your other post...that was the one that explained things for your character in the Pot.. sorry that I confused you..I found it very interesting....

Borin
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:13 pm

darn 'puter
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby Spirit_of_the_Willow » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:20 pm

:D No problem Borin. :D Yeah, that does explain a lot. :D It was kind of my first foray into RP . . . in the old LFI . . . while no one was running it. :roll: I learned a lot though. :D

Then I decided to get adopted by the Players of Bree . . . who no longer exist, because they have all more or less left TORC. :( Second time my chosen adopter had left TORC. Kinda depressing. :roll: But anyway, I got lots of good advice from them before they left . . . and now I'm just feeling my way again. :D
Spirit_of_the_Willow
Ranger of the North

PreviousNext

Return to The Library - General Archive