Riders of Rohan (Second Muster)

Find within old venerable threads locked for size reasons. Threads within may be from any category or forum outside of Adoptions and Fandom. This forum is Read-Only.

Postby shieldmaidenofrohan » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:02 pm

Nicasam wrote:Maybe a gorilla hand...that sounds kinda cool :twisted:

:shock:

And it's only because you're (former) Dark Side, Nic. :twisted: I think.
shieldmaidenofrohan
Mariner

Postby Maranwe-Ar-Feiniel » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:01 pm

Everyone stared in absolute shock at Rowyn.

She was clad in a hidious pink fluffy dress, and worse of all, had her hair in pig tails. And fastened with Pink ribbons.
And she was saying how being REALLY girly was, "great."

Elwing dropped her face and screamed a muffleled scream. The other girls moved around Elwing to protect her from the shock of the moment, except for Mara, who was steadily pulling Rowyn away from Eohelm, as she was getting a look in her eye in regards to his nice hair and pionty ears.
"Wow. He's pretty. Who's he? Does he have a girlfriend?"

"RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!!!!" Mara screamed to Eohelm, who was standing in shock at this person he had thought he knew drooling over him.

Just at that moment, a giant slug came flying in. Poor thing, it was lost...and it was not too happy.

Flaming globs of slime were flying every where. Mara grabbed Rowyn and pulled her down behind a stactalite, and ignited her lightsaber.

"ooh...shiney.."

"Don't touch that!" Mara quickly extinguished it, and surveyed the situation. The others had scarttered around the room, and were dodging boiling slime as best they could. Suddenly, Mara felt a prescence behind her. She turned to see Ranthim, who was regarding the scene with something between amusment and scorn. Just then, Rowyn turned around as well....

"WOW!!!!!!! Who is that pointy eared hottie?!"

Ranthim heard, and realized, something had gone horribly wrong. He exited. Very quickly. Lark also heard, and an expression crossed her face like :shock: :cry2: :evil: :angry: :club: :pull:

:twisted: I thought a battle with Rowyn in her current state would just be too brilliant to pass up. So I didn't. :wink: :P
Maranwe-Ar-Feiniel
Ranger of the North

Postby Ketha-Baranduin » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:50 pm

*Santa Claus walks in*

SC: Now Natan, you've been a veerry good boy turning to the light side and all, so, what would you like for Christmas?

Natan: If it's not to much trouble, sir, I would like a new hand....maybe a gorilla hand? That'd be sweet.... :)

*SC dives into a big bag and comes out again, tinsle dripping from his beard. "I'm sorry Natan, I don't have any gorilla hands left, but I do have this Pink one! I'm sure it will turn a suitable color when your mopped around enough, though. :P

I will post my bio for the new RP tomorrow *jedi mind trick* BTW, do those things work on yourself? :roll:
Ketha-Baranduin
Citizen of Imladris

Postby RohanCouncil » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:56 am

First post has been updated through here and through Robin's post in the Pony on 10/04/05 01:59 AM EST.
RohanCouncil
Shield Bearer

Postby Spirit_of_the_Willow » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:39 pm

Rowyn in a dress! :rofl:

“So eager my pretty one?” Norvaen’s voice purred into Cyrith’s ear. Panic gripped her, and she pulled back fearfully, but his arms held her firmly captive. He took a deep breath, smelling her hair, before releasing her. “If I’d known you were so happy to ride with me, I might have made effort to be early.” He smiled at her, though the light did not reach his eyes. Apparently he was going to ignore her state of upset, and the frantic way she had fought free of his arms.

Not so Galvyn, who stood behind Norvaen as was most often the case, though sometimes he disappeared for a time, doing some unknown work for Norvaen, or else remaining when Norvaen returned to Dol Amroth to attend to his business there. Now he smirked at her upset, a look in his eyes that was far too knowing. She shivered as she attempted to regain her composure. It was the only defense she had against these men, slight as it was. She could not summon the energy to curtsey as she might have, so she merely inclined her head graciously.

“I apologize,” she said evenly, “I was going to go check Feadae before our ride. I always make it a point to allow no one to tend him but myself.”

“I’m surprised your father allows it,” Norvaen observed, eye gleaming strangely, he knew that her father allowed no such thing. “But I am glad to know, I should not like to intrude upon that time with your steed. Feadae is a fine horse. However, might we accompany you to the stables?”

“Sh-shouldn’t you go convey your greetings to my father?” she asked, losing her poise for only an instant. She did not want him watching her saddle Fea, though she did know how, thanks to Eraveth insisting she must. It’s not right for a body of Rohan to be ignorant of such, she had insisted to Accalon.

“But I came to see you, sweet one,” he said, allowing his eyes to run lightly down her slender figure in an almost possessive manner, “Not your father.”

A shiver ran down her spine, but she only smiled and turned to lead the way into the stables. Feadae nickered his greetings to his mistress. Forcing herself to act naturally, though it was a strain, Cyrith crossed to her beloved Shadow-spirit, and caressed his nose softly, burying her face in his well groomed mane, uncomfortably aware of Norvaen’s eyes following her intently, measuring her every movement.

Feadae pushed against her shoulder comfortingly, sensing her upset in a way only a dear friend could. “Fea,” she whispered despairingly, before pulling back, hoping that Norvaen had not heard her moment of weakness. She left his warmth to fetch the lady’s saddle and blanket, noting that Norvaen did not offer to help as her suitors usually did. Her fingers did not seem to want to work as she fed the straps through the catches. She could feel Norvaen’s cold grey gaze tracing her every movement, evaluating. Perhaps he was not so decided as Accalon thought. She grasped at this hope, determined to act as meek and demure as she could that day, not giving him any cause to admire her “spirit.”If only it might work!

The spirited horse playfully inhaled a bit as she attempted to tighten the girth-strap, and she swatted his belly so he would release it. “Not today Fea,” she whispered. As though understanding completely, the stallion stilled, behaving perfectly as she finished saddling him.

“Shall we, my sweet one?” Norvaen said, when she had indicated her satisfaction with the tightness of the strap. He let her keep Feadae’s reins, an action she could not interpret. Was it consideration for her love for the horse? Or a lack of respect for her status as a Lady? If only she could make herself believe it was indifference to her person.

Edit: Next :D
Last edited by Spirit_of_the_Willow on Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit_of_the_Willow
Ranger of the North

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:12 pm

Willow, great story submission. I am completely caught up in your story. Post another one. :P

Listen up everyone. The WCAs are about to roll around. The WCAs are TORC very own awards show, sort of like the People's Choice awards. We are taking nominations for them now. Just click the link in my sig for the nomination thread. Please post a nomination for our previous RP: Riders of Rohan: A Red Dawn Rising for RP of the year. :)

Also nominate our Guild Riders of Rohan Second Muster for Most Outstanding Guild of the Year.

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby Nicasam » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:39 pm

Dan..due to the fact that I was gone the last WCA...How do we do that again?
Nicasam
Ranger of the North

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:46 pm

Click here Nic

I'm going to email you too.

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby Nicasam » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:56 pm

Email away....And I found it..so I placed my nominations........

And I think that is all i have to say for now.
Nicasam
Ranger of the North

Postby Spirit_of_the_Willow » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:34 pm

:hug: Soj. You're the best. :hug:

Thanks Dan, :) You're wish is my command. ;)

Galvyn waited outside with Norvaen’s gelding, a rich chestnut with a mean temperament. His gaze swept over her lithe form, before, with a look from Norvaen, he released the chestnut, and went to his own horse. Cyrith felt her panic begin to rise again. Always before when they had ridden either Galvyn or Bram had accompanied them, as it was improper for her to be alone with him. He’d always kept to that custom, why was he breaking it now?

Keeping in mind her decision to remain demure, she kept her eyes lowered, and did not shrink when Norvaen put his hands on her waist to lift her into the saddle. Her cheeks reddened from disgust as his fingers lingered longer than necessary, but hoped it would be attributed to shyness rather than the indignation she actually felt.

They rode in silence through the city, Cyrith keeping her eyes upon the space between Feadae’s ears, and Norvaen keeping his eyes upon her, an unpleasant half smile crossing his face, his silvery blonde hair blowing slightly in the breeze. She tried at first to hold Feadae back, so she rode slightly behind Norvaen, but he matched her pace, smiling in amusement, so she stopped that ploy.

It was a quiet day in the main square, but it had been for some time, since the orc raids had begun. But down the side streets could be seen the scraps of cloth that indicated refugees were building there until such time as their homes could be restored.

Once they left the city behind, Norvaen led them down the road, smiling in amusement at her determination to keep a sluggish pace.

“It’s a crime to contain that fine animal the way you are,” he observed idly. Forgetting his resolve to keep his manners, Feadae tossed his head in agreement. “And there is no point, for I know you ride him well, for a lady.”

Not for a lady of Rohan, Cyrith would have protested, had she been with anyone else, but she would not give Norvaen the satisfaction. She merely nodded, and moved Feadae to a slightly swifter pace, moving ahead of Norvaen momentarily. How she longed to kick Fea to a gallop, and ride as far away from everything as she could. But it would not help her to escape the man at her side. She knew instinctively that he would chase her. She would not be able to escape.

“No response, I wonder what that might mean,” Norvaen said conversationally, making no move to bring his mount back to Cyrith’s side. She could feel his eyes raking her straight backed form. “Perhaps she did not hear, or perhaps she disdains me, or perhaps she is showing . . . fear. . .”

If he hoped to goad her into looking at him, he succeeded, she turned to look over her shoulder, her blue eyes flashing her mixed emotions, struggling to hide the fear that was indeed there.

“Or perhaps, . . .” he continued, meeting her gaze mockingly, “It is a combination. But what could have brought out these strange emotions in my lady. Always before she had treated her humble servant with cool emotionless civility. Why suddenly so impolite?” He sounded regretful, but from the expression in his steely gaze she knew it was only an act, “Might it be that your esteemed father has . . . ruined my surprise?”

Edit: Next :cry:
Last edited by Spirit_of_the_Willow on Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit_of_the_Willow
Ranger of the North

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:22 pm

Willow, this is awesome. I love it, but I am so mad at Norvaen, I am ready to pull out my sword and run him through. :x

Just a story Dan, its just a story Dan. :P

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:01 am

I so want to post in the SW tale but the idea of Rowyn in a pink frilly dress acting like a girly-girl has scared my manly muse away.....

run away...run..away...this is too bizarre even for here.. it must be a dream pinches self ouch.. I guess not.. goes in search of manly muse

Willow-- I agree with Dan..torture would be too good for the man.

Borin
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby whereismysam » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:31 am

Dude...you mean there aren't any recent updates to the story?? :shock:

That's actually a good thing. Maybe I can work my muse up to being nice and giving me something. If she does, however, it won't be until later tonight that I could get it up...
whereismysam
Ranger of the North

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:32 am

Borin, :rofl:

I actually have a post in mind for here finally, so I will try and get that up here today. :)

Hi Wims. :)

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby lark » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:27 am

I think J_F has been working on a post as well, but he has so little spare time, it sometimes takes him a day or two to finish them. :(

I’m afraid my brain has locked up on me for this thread. (and a couple of others) :roll: I’ll keep trying.

In the mean time, I’ve been enjoying reading all the other posts. :)

BTW, thanks for nominating J_F and I, Dan and Gwen. :hug: :D I haven’t had a chance to fill out a ballet yet myself.
lark
Ranger of the North

Postby shieldmaidenofrohan » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:35 am

You mean I get to scare Ranthim AND Borin? :twisted: The scary thing is, I can actually picture this dress. They made me wear it once in high school during one of our plays that I was in. I looked like an overgrown non-blonde Barbie doll. :puke:

Sorry if I threw off everyone's groove or something.

Willow- your story is so great! And the guy totally creeps me out. I can't wait for the next part!
shieldmaidenofrohan
Mariner

Postby RingForger » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:57 pm

As everyone, I agree that I do not like Norvaen. But I do love your story, Willow.

As for Nics return among us, maybe he could come in on us and Elrosar can attack him, but he doesn't do anything back and we all sense he's good, except for Elrosar, all worked up over the battle that is delaying :P, and we can stop Elrosar from killing Nic?

*shudder* Mary-Sue Rowyn :shock: That's too crazy for words.

I put up my nominations too, but since I don't know anyone but the RoR, I don't have much to nominate
:whistle:

The other girls moved around Elwing to protect her from the shock of the moment, except for Mara, who was steadily pulling Rowyn away from Eohelm, as she was getting a look in her eye in regards to his nice hair and pionty ears.
"Wow. He's pretty. Who's he? Does he have a girlfriend?"

"RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!!!!" Mara screamed to Eohelm, who was standing in shock at this person he had thought he knew drooling over him.
"WOW!!!!!!! Who is that pointy eared hottie?!"

Ranthim heard

:rofl: Does Mary-Sue Rowyn have a thing for half-elves? Then the redeemed Darth Plushy does make a chance...
Don't forget to tune in for the next episode
No known time, but you know the place... :P

*Carnavalseason (don't know what carnaval is in English, might be the same, kind of like in Rio, but with more beer and fun :D) in Belgium is coming :happydance: Busy with all the carnavalsongs (and with Irish drinking songs) :D*

RF
Last edited by RingForger on Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RingForger
Shield Bearer

Postby Spirit_of_the_Willow » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:04 pm

:D I'm glad you all hate Norvaen. :D
Spirit_of_the_Willow
Ranger of the North

Postby RohanCouncil » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:34 pm

The first post has been updated through here, and through Robin's post on 10/5/05 14:27 EST.

We have an annoucement to make:

Willow has reached the rank of Squire!

Congrats to Willow, who is one of our newer members. :)
RohanCouncil
Shield Bearer

Postby Gwenare » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:46 pm

Congrats Willow. :clap:

I am also enjoying your story, and I hate the mean one too! :x :x Can we :club: him? :wink:
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby whereismysam » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:16 pm

Hello again...

And congrats, Willow! :happydance:

And you all rock! :D:D:D:D

...just thought I'd share, or something...

*wanders off*
whereismysam
Ranger of the North

Postby Gwenare » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:26 pm

Is curious as to how my sis liked my post in VU? :wink:
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby Spirit_of_the_Willow » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:47 pm

Gwenare wrote:I hate the mean one too! :x :x Can we :club: him? :wink:

Well, If I ever figure out how Nauta is going to get her revenge . . . then sure. :D ;)

Thanks guys :D
Spirit_of_the_Willow
Ranger of the North

Postby Nicasam » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:00 pm

You mean we get to :horse: :lightening:

Yeah...Let me have the first shot...i loath this dude....

Your welcome for the Nominations everyone...You really deserve them :)
Nicasam
Ranger of the North

Postby whereismysam » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:45 pm

Gwenare wrote:Is curious as to how my sis liked my post in VU? :wink:

Oh, but didn't you see it, dear? :club: :angel: :lightening: =:) Hehehe... :D:D:D

Flaming globs of slime flew everywhere from the giant on-fire slug that came into the room. Mara had grabbed Rowyn and pulled her over behind a rock, igniting her lightsaber at the same time.

The rest of them scattered as well. Dodging the slime as it fell around them, Haleth pulled Elwing behind another rock, directly opposite where Mara and Rowyn were hiding. Elwing saw Rowyn's face light up in more ways than one when she saw the lightsaber.

"Here," she pulled Haleth's arm to her left, spinning him around. She began reaching in through the pack on his back. "Wha...what are you doing? You're lightsaber's on your belt!"

She looked up at him with a determined look on her face. "Rowyn will never believe that she's wearing a
pink dress unless I get proof positive. You know that. I value my life, and I know she'd kill me first thing if she knew I didn't try to get it off her and burned, so if you don't mind," she said as she pulled a video recorder out of Haleth's pack, "I think we'll just get a little of this down for posterity's sake." She grinned up at him. Haleth started to respond, but he knew Elwing was right. "She'd probably try to kill me too."

Elwing turned it on and handed it to Haleth. "Alright, I want you to stay right with me..." Haleth nodded.

The two of them waited for the flaming slime to stop falling and the slug who'd entered was caught and killed. After things had finally calmed down, those who'd been hiding quietly came out.

Mara came running over, Rowyn slowly following behind. "Guys! Ranthim was here!"

There were gasps heard from the group, and Gandalf cried, "Where? Quickly now, tell me!" as he walked towards her.

A voice from behind Mara chimed in, "Oh, he's not here any more, he went out over that way. I totally think he's hot, too!"

Everyone looked over to see Rowyn, still standing there in her frilly pink dress. Lark looked as though she was ready to cry, and Adrial walked over and put her arm around her. "Alright, dear, you need to sit down."

Rowyn looked disgusted. "Um, don't mean to be rude, but who are you, and why do you have your arm around me?" She rudely pushed it off.
Elwing quickly glanced over at Haleth to see if he had the video tape rolling, which he did. "Um, Wyn, this is Adrial, and she's a friend of yours," Elwing started towards her, but Rowyn stepped back. "Annnnnnd...I don't know you either, she started, and then noticed her brother with the video tape. "Hi Haleth! Whatcha doing?" she asked cheerfully. The others were not amused. Haleth just looked at Elwing and then back into the video tape, "Nothing. Not a thing."

Rowyn started humming to herself and spinning in her dress. She stopped humming when she noticed that the bottom of her dress twirled out. "Hey look, Haleth! Don't I look cute?!?"

Elwing walked over to her and stopped her from twirling, a serious look on her face. "Rowyn, please. Let's find you something else to wear."

"But, why? This is so pretty! And I can twirl in it too, see? Look." She started her twirling again. Haleth continued rolling the film. Rowyn started singing again while twirling, "A dream is a wish your heart makes...when you're fast asleep..."

Elwing looked about ready to spit curd. "Rowyn," she stepped forward again in an attempt to get her to stop, "please. I have a nice green shirt over here..." "Ugh! No green for me thank you! I'll just stay right here in my sensible pink dress."

Elwing stiffled a scream. Rowyn heard it and stopped spinning. She walked over to where Elwing had her head in her hands and looked down pointedly at her. "You know, it's not very lady like to scream like that. One always needs to be proper around people one doesn't know."

Elwing grabbed Rowyn by the arms and shook her. "And One has never before in her life refered to herself in the third person! Rowyn! Snap out of this! What is wrong with you?!?"

Rowyn calmly but firmly pulled Elwing's hands off her arms and looked down at her. In one of the nastiest tones of voice she'd ever used with her best friend, she said, "Nothing. Now if you don't mind, you're crinkling my dress. Hmpf." She turned around, found a low rock, and sat down on it.

Elwing could hardly hold the tears back. She saw out of the corner of her eye Haleth come over, who gave her a side-squeeze. At that moment there was a rustle from behind where the group had been standing, dumbfounded at Rowyn's behavior.

Yay!! for IC!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

And I had meant that rustle to be coming from Natan who had managed to find his way back. I wanted to get that ball rolling as I know Dan wants to confront him and Natan has to find his way back and declare himself good and all...

And I figured since I wanted to post up something before I do the "Elwing's cured Rowyn" post, that that would be a good in-between thing to deal with. I hope that no one minds.

But if you had something different in mind for that, Nic, that's totally fine. Whatever's good :thumbsup:

At the next opportunity to post, I'll try to have Rowyn cured ;) Now everyone make fun of her while you still can!!! :D:D:D:D

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

=:) :twisted: =:) :twisted: =:) :twisted: =:) :twisted: =:) :twisted: =:) :twisted: =:) :twisted: =:) :twisted: =:) :twisted: =:) :twisted: =:) :twisted: =:) :twisted: =:) :twisted: =:) :twisted: =:) :twisted:

EDIT: I had tried to go over to VU to post something, but the computer is being whacked, so I couldn't get over there. And as it's 11 o'clock at night, and I still need to get home, I'm thinking that I'm not getting there tonight... :( :|
whereismysam
Ranger of the North

Postby Gwenare » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:02 pm

Wimsie: Your post was totally cool!

We must be sharing our brains again because I was going to work on a post where Elwing tried to shake some sense into Rowyn. :D I'm so glad you did it; you are a much better writer. :) :thumbsup:

I'm sure Dan will jump on that chance, so I hope it's okay with Nic. He wanted to get a post up today, but RL got in the way.

Sorry about the compy probs. They can be st00fid sometimes.

:hug:s
Gwenare
Ranger of the North

Postby shieldmaidenofrohan » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:34 pm

*drags self in*

*reads Wimsie's post*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*deep breath*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does Mary-Sue Rowyn have a thing for half-elves? Then the redeemed Darth Plushy does make a chance...

Isn't that one of the Mary-Sue rules? Go for the pointy ears first? :wink: :angel: Though I think even Natan might be scared off by her at the moment... :whistle: I'm all curious to find out what his reaction would be now. What do you think, Nic?

edit: :shock: I wasn't expecting to get nominated for anything. And definitely not by so many of you. Thanks. :hug:
(And Wims, you should have expected it. If I had been around to vote, I totally would have nominated you. Think I will anyway. :twisted: )

Edit #2: Wimsie, can I make a request? After you get around to curing Rowyn, can she shred that horrendous pink dress into tiny pieces with her lightsaber? Because if you don't write it, I will. :puke:
shieldmaidenofrohan
Mariner

Postby Johnny_Flett » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:19 pm

Rowyn calmly but firmly pulled Elwing's hands off her arms and looked down at her. In one of the nastiest tones of voice she'd ever used with her best friend, she said, "Nothing. Now if you don't mind, you're crinkling my dress. Hmpf." She turned around, found a low rock, and sat down on it.

A soothing voice whispers in Rowyn's ear...

"Don't you hate that Elwing chick!"

Rowyn: "I'll say! Fie upon that silly child! Just because I'm in touch with MY feminine side, I...wha-huh? Who said that?"

"I did", the melifluous voice intoned. "I am the gentleman you just saw a few moments ago..."

Rowyn: "The one with the rugged good looks?"

"Yes. And I am using a power that we share called 'The Force' to speak to your mind...Beware! Beware the mad wizard and his band of deviants! They would have you as the head of an eored, fighting and sweating and stinking as a man..."

Rowyn: "Ew! Gross!"

"They would have you deny that which is rightfully yours...the dream...the vision...the future...the power, that you have but to reach out and grrasp!"

~VISION SEQUENCE~

She is in the most elaborate, breathtakingly luxurios room she has ever seen. It is a dressing room, and she is standing before a full-length, diamond-encrusted mirror, checking the lines of her red, white and blue, sequined bikini. There is a knock at the door.

B_F: "You're on! You know what to do?"

Rowyn: "Um...just walk around and lick my lips alot?"

B_F: :thumbsup:

He escorts her to the stage, and as she ascends the steps the PA announcer booms:

"Straight from dreary old Middle Earth, you know her, you love her, you can't live without her...give it up for Darth Extravaganza!"

Through the floodlights and applause, she can see and hear thousands of men offering her the moon, the sun, the stars, the universe...

*SLAP*

"RO! Snap out of it!"

It is that petulant girl again. Tears have streaked the dirt on her face, and her breath reeks of day old cram.

*SLAP* Rowyn slaps her back.

Rowyn: "Leave me! I vant to be alone!"
Johnny_Flett
Rider of the Mark

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:26 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLOW

CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING SQUIRE
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby whereismysam » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:30 am

Happy Birthday Willow!

JF!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Don't be too proud of this techonological terror that's somehow been created in here. It's insignificant when I am able to put my next post up!! :D:D:D But it was awesome :thumbsup:

Sorry, Smor, but I wasn't expecting it. And yes, Rowyn will get to shred the pink frilly dress. Don't worry :hug:
whereismysam
Ranger of the North

PreviousNext

Return to The Library - General Archive