Bardic Induction Ceremony

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Postby erinhue » Sat Jun 23, 2001 10:40 am

Greetings, greetings one and all and thank ya much for attending. We got refreshments in the back but we ask that ya wait until the ceremony has concluded before making a mad, I mean, moving to the tables in an orderly fashion Again I thank you on behalf of the Grand High Mystic Society for the Preservation of the Bardic Traditions.
erinhue
Warrior/Bard of Belfalas Illuvatar's Bright Spirit

Postby erinhue » Sat Jun 23, 2001 10:46 am

first order of business is the elevation of all current members who have posted in the SpringleRing festival. Will the following guild members please stand and step to the front of the hall:<BR><BR>Aerin<BR>Asaris<BR>Freahealm<BR>Pippentooke<BR>Red Maw<BR><BR>For your continued contributions and participation in the theme of the Second Bard's Festival, the Guild's Membership Board hereby conferes the title of Master Bard upon you for your efforts Take a big bow gentlemen and fairest lady.
erinhue

Postby erinhue » Sat Jun 23, 2001 11:00 am

In our second order of business and athe reason for this gathering is the induction of apprentice members into full status in the Guild's records<BR><BR>Will the recently elevated Master Bard Aerin, Journeymen Bards meneltarma and waxwing please stand by for the induction oath<BR><BR>And now we would like to call upon our newest member Apprentice Bard Carnimiriel to join the other new inductees in making the following affirmation<BR><BR>As a member of the Grand High Mystic Society for the Preservation of the Bardic Traditions I do affirm that I shall endeavor to present a cheerfull and courtious attitude to all I encounter both on and off the TORC boards, To assist all newbies to become acclimated with the conventions of conduct here at TORC and assist them to become upstanding members of the TORC community and to support fellow guild members in both posting and creative efforts.<BR><BR>Make your affirmation of intent to uphold the Guild standards of courtesy and good will and include your instrument of choice for listing in the Guild Registry.
erinhue

Postby Carnimiriel » Sat Jun 23, 2001 12:57 pm

When her turn arrives, Carnimiriel nervously steps forward, with a smile and a nod to those assembled. She is wearing a soft blue gown belted with silver specially made for the occasion, and her pale golden locks are unbound and adorned only with a simple band of silver. Around her neck as always is Runya, the red jewel of flame.<BR><BR>She says clearly, "As a member of the Grand High Mystic Society for the Preservation of the Bardic Traditions I do affirm that I shall endeavor to present a cheerfull and courtious attitude to all I encounter both on and off the TORC boards, To assist all newbies to become acclimated with the conventions of conduct here at TORC and assist them to become upstanding members of the TORC community and to support fellow guild members in both posting and creative efforts."<BR><BR>Clearing her throat slightly, she continues, "My instruments of choice are the recorder and my soprano voice."<BR><BR>Going back to her place, she feels somewhat awed to be inducted into a group of such talented bards.
Carnimiriel
Ranger of the North

Postby Aerin » Sat Jun 23, 2001 7:51 pm

<i>Aerin steps forward after Carnimiriel. She is wearing a red silk dress with a black lace overdress and her black cloak, fastened with her green gold-specked jewel. Her raven hair is loose down her back, with several small braids throughout.</i><BR><BR>"As a member of the Grand High Mystic Society for the Preservation of the Bardic Traditions I do affirm that I shall endeavor to present a cheerfull and courtious attitude to all I encounter both on and off the TORC boards, To assist all newbies to become acclimated with the conventions of conduct here at TORC and assist them to become upstanding members of the TORC community and to support fellow guild members in both posting and creative efforts.<BR><BR>"I hereby present my instruments as a hammered dulcimer, the pan pipes, and my soprano voice."
Aerin
Mariner

Postby Aerin » Sat Jun 30, 2001 7:25 pm

OOC - Just wanted to bring this up again!<BR><BR>Erinhue, is there anything else I have to go through before Aerin is officially inducted or whatever as a Master Bard?
Aerin
Mariner

Postby erinhue » Sat Jun 30, 2001 8:08 pm

Darlin' ya just did all that was necessary Posting in the last festival (the SpringleRing) made ya a Master Bard. The late inducition is my fault it shoulda been done a while ago, but done is done and Master Bard ya are.<BR><BR>Now if ya got some song,poem or short, short tale ya want ta see on your page at Calenrond just let me know and I will post it there.<BR><BR>Buy the bye welcome back if back indeed ya are. Me and the worm missed ya.
erinhue

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)