Lord of the Things: OOC

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Lord of the Things: OOC

Postby Errand » Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:12 am

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDES, ME is in TOTAL DANGER! LOL! Araborn and everyone is dead. oh my! that is wat you r thinking am i rite? Well NEVAR FEAR!
As long as there is hope we will never be hopeless. - Someone

This is a parody RP. I don't know if it'll go anywhere. Anyone can join, even if you're illiterate. Just mash on the keyboard. Ok, so my character is an elite assassin and sometime racer. And a Ranger. Part Elf.

Name: Kazuya "Kaz" Mishima
Height: 6'0
Weight: 145
Blood Type: A
Fighting Style: Osakan Ninjutsu
Preferred Weapons: Nunchaku, Shuriken

Description: He is tall and thin, with a silver track jacket and pants with black stripes. He is blonde eyed and blue haired. His feet are clad with black sandals and socks. He carries nunchakus and shuriken, and sometimes a duffel bag.

Bio: Kazuya was born somewhere, I don't know where. His entire family, including third and fourth cousins were killed for some reason, so he had to raise himself since he was 4 months old. He crawled from land to land, learning various skills from various people. At the age of thirteen, he saved up enough money to buy an old RX-7, which he has since restored to its former glory. Now he wants to go and recover the ring, just because.
Errand
Shield Bearer

Postby Fëaros » Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:45 am

Dude, this is cool, very funny opening post I like it... I'm going to offer a character by the name of Bean. I've been working on this character for at least thirty seconds now designed especially for an RP like this.

Name: Bean. He no longer knows his real name or his origins... because he is an idiot who forgets everything.

Height: 5 11

Weight: Jesus I don't know. He's not fat, overweight or obese, so we can tell he's not american.

Blood type: Acid Blood, type O.

Fighting Style: None. He carries a penknife.

Appearance: Bean is beautiful, the light of the Valar shines in his face and he is adorned to the level that rivals even The Lord of The Bling himself.

Personality: A fool who likes to act with wisdom and often uses his powers of logic and reason through flowery statements of obvious or ridiculous nature i.e. (whilst listening to a rock) Their pace quickens. or The red sun rises, blood has been spilled this night.

Let me know...
Fëaros
Shield Bearer

Postby Errand » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:17 am

There's no approval process. Post whenever you want. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Quite.
Errand
Shield Bearer

Postby Elfkin » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:56 am

Well, at first I thought this would be horribly illiterate, yet it sounds... fun. A bit Douglas Adams / early Terry Pratchett. Ish. 8)

Let's see...

Name: Amadi Manquiewesimortnonpreferenotto.

"Amadi" literally means "seemed destined to die at birth", whilst "Tonkewesimortnonpreferenotto" means, roughly, "we who are about to die don't want to". These names have given Amadi a rather angsty and slightly pessimistic view of the world, prompting her to develop an addiction to sugar. Mostly she prefers just to be known as Manny.

Height: 100cm, give or take a few.

Weight: Deity knows.

Blood type: £X+

Fighting Style: run away. She has no idea what Osakan Ninjutsu is, beyond that it sounds Japanese and probably involves sticks.

Preferred weapons: A good pair of running shoes, or a heavy bag of sugar if she's in a corner. She also carries a spork. What are nunchakus and shuriken?

Description: Manny is rather short, though she tries to disguise this by wearing high-heeled platform boots. This technique fails, and she also falls out of them a lot. Inside the boots, she wears a pair of well-fitted running shoes, just in case. Manny always has a spare pocket. In fact many have speculated that in a pocket she carries a Deus Ex Machina, though she requests that this is not said aloud as there could be embarassing results.

For some reason, Manny rarely suffers from embarassing situations of a feminine nature, unless for comedy purposes or to prove a point. However, she is reassured by the author that this is a staple in fantasy. Hands up who's seen Eowyn with a red stain on her skirt?

Manny is known by those who know her for quite randomly bursting out into song, and becoming homicidical at the sight of sequins. She is also very fond of food, though wine gives her a headache.

She has not yet worked out a backstory, preferring to ride unexpectedly out of the sunset or, alternatively, the larder.
Elfkin
Ranger of the North

Postby ArienelFeawen » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:55 pm

Hmmmm, sounds different.

Let's be off them!

Name: javiera

Weight: not much really

Blood type: ummm....B?

Race: Elven

Fighting style: with twin daggers

Perferred weapon: her horse and twin daggers. no, the daggers don't have names :oops:.

Description: About 5'9, with long, curly brown hair and bright green eyes. Always wears a long, forest green silk cape. Why? Just because. Has no sense of humor and tends to strike out fast. Why would she join the company? Just because. Her life is very random. Was raised by Rangers, so she doesn't often say much, but when she does, she has a deep, threatening voice, so she has a hard time in social situations.
ArienelFeawen
Ranger of the North

Postby Johnny_Flett » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:51 pm

Morabeer of Gondor.

Thirtyish. Looks alot like Sean Bean's character, only ruddier. Either from staying out in the sun too long or from drinking until all of the blood vessels in his face burst. Enjoys swaggering, partying and killing.

Note: his teeth are straight and white and all accounted for. So we can tell he's not British.
Johnny_Flett
Rider of the Mark

Postby Monoceros » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:57 am

Hehe, nice idea.

Name: Ireth
Race: Alien from Mars
Blood type: #*%*643489
Weapon: Several daggers.
Height: 5'3"
Appearance: Long black hair, black eyes with black pupils, greenish skin.

Mainly is in state of observer. Fights when attacked. Covers herself in dark clothes and tries to be as quiet as possible.
Monoceros
Ranger of the North

Postby Proud_Mary » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:08 am

Errand got crush on japan like heroes I see :P Let me read and think if I can put myself into this mess :]
Proud_Mary
Shield Bearer

Postby Errand » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:12 am

hqy guyz i p0sted!!11!!1one!
Errand
Shield Bearer

Postby Errand » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:38 am

Neat censoring system they got here at whitecouncil. Check it out.

oh my
I want personal information from you, don't give it to me.
Errand
Shield Bearer

Postby ArienelFeawen » Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:04 pm

Wow, i'm totally lost, what just happened with the elrond clones and arwen and the dead hobbit? i guess i'll just go for it anyway... :wink:

Arien
ArienelFeawen
Ranger of the North

Postby *LadyofRohan* » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:58 pm

that's a cool idea...
*LadyofRohan*
Rider of the Mark

Postby ElvenChild1292 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:07 pm

it's kinda weird for cars to be in middle-earth......
ElvenChild1292
Shield Bearer

Postby Tobias_Red-tail » Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:29 pm

Got space for one more? (Yes, I know I haven't posted here in forever... But this is just too good to pass up.)

Name: Shuzette A. Hargreaves

Appearance: She is rather petite, in terms of size and build, and as sweet and innocent looking as a doll (Although the author has yet to see such a doll), complete with dyed-blond-hair. However, her dressing borders on the scandalous. She wears a black long sleeved mini-dress, which shows off her slim figure perfectly, ends way above the knee, and is slightly flared, over fishnet stockings and thigh high boots. The rest of her outfits in her suitcase are all equally scandalous, if not more so.

Weapons: The guy next to her. She’ll beg him to save her, or run and hide behind him. But in a worst-case scenario, she’ll kick his ass though Kung Fu, as the fantasy genre demands of ‘modern’ female heroines, although she’ll whine about how kicking him hurt her feet.

Personality: Very, very sweet, and all wide eyes and adoring glances. And did I mention spoilt?

Brief History: She’s the daughter of the guy who owns the breweries that supply the ale to men of Gondor, and the regular SeventeenME cover girl… who just fired her manager because the silly woman bought her a cappuccino instead of a frappacino when her PA was on leave. So since that incident… she’s been just cruising around in her very expensive Ferrari 360 Spider… Paid for by her father, and fully insured, of course.
Tobias_Red-tail
Ranger of the North

Postby Echo_Starlite » Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:55 pm

XD And there was much rejoicing XD
Praise them with great praise!

I shall jump in hither and bother thusly, for my English is sharp and shiny, y'all.

Name: Doug

Appearance: Average height, average weight, wears heavy black glasses with thicker-than-thick lenses. Brown hair, brown eyes, average complection. However, he's moderatly obsessed with D&D, and therefore goes around wearing a blue cape with glitter stars pasted all over the place. He also carries a "magic orb"...

Weapons: Magic orb thingy. It does stuff sometimes, and other times it makes a good projectile.

History: Born in Binghamton, NY, he graduated early from high school and went on to study at Cornell. However, he could only find work as a video game tester due to...circumstances.

Expiration date: He faints at very inconvenient times. Also tends to fly off the handle when his cape is mussed up.

And so I join very late in the game and pray it matters not.
Echo_Starlite
Ranger of the North

Postby Errand » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:09 pm

It's like I said, post whenever you feel like. There's no approval process or binding agreement. It's just a ... joke thing. Yeah.
Errand
Shield Bearer

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)